Thank-you for your interest in having Farmery Beer available at your social or charitable fundraiser!
We are proud to be farming and brewing in Neepawa, Manitoba and happy to support all the
“soon to be married” couples and much deserved Charitable Fundraisers!
We have 5 great beers to satisfy any crowd! ALL are available in the 355 ml can!
– Premium Lager
– Blonde Canadian Pale Ale
– Praire Berry-Ale
– Pink Lemonale
– Hard Iced Tea
How can we help to make your event as successful as possible?
1. Provide you awesome Farmery Gear to raffle off and raise $$$!
2. Announce your event on our social media!
3. Print you a custom Farmery banner with your names to hang proudly at your event!
How does it work?
For every 1 flat (24 cans) of Farmery beer purchased, we’ll give you 20 Farmery Buck$. (1 Farmery Buck$ = 1 CDN $)
Use the Farmery Buck$ to purchase any item(s) in the Farmery Gear Store (before taxes) including our $200.00 Farmery Beer Fridge.
Example One: 10 flats of Farmery beer purchased equals 200 Farmery Buck$
You can spend this on:
1 – Farmery Beer Fridge ($200.00) OR 8 – Farmery Prize Packs (8 x $25.00)
Example Two: 15 flats of Farmery beer purchased equals 300 Farmery buck$
You can spend this on:
2 – Farmery Toques (2 x $25.00)
1 – Farmery Hat ($25.00)
1 – Farmery Prize Pack ($25.00)
1 – Farmery Beer Fridge ($200.00)
What are the rules?
Currently – ONLY – accepting applications for socials or fundraisers with a LGA Liquor Permit.
– OFFER MAY BE EXTENDED – Check back for any changes!
NOTE: Any Farmery Buck$ which was earned, from the purchased beer and is returned for refund, must be paid back to Farmery.
Farmery reserves the right to cancel program at any time.
Okay, I’m onboard. What’s my next step?
- Fill out Step 1 – Farmery Application Form
- Apply and get your LGA social or fundraising permit.
- Bring your LGA Permit and purchase your beer at Farmery Estate Brewery in Neepawa or on our website.
Depending on quantity purchased, delivery may be available. Email us for details.
- Spend your Farmery Buck$ to purchase any Farmery Gear including the Farmery Beer Fridge!
- If you have any unsold Farmery Beer, return for refund ONLY at Farmery Estate Brewery in Neepawa.
(NOTE: Any Farmery Buck$ which was earned, from the purchased beer and is returned for refund, must be paid back to Farmery.)
10 flats of beer is purchased = 200 Farmery Buck$ earned and redeemed
1 flat is returned = -20 Farmery Buck$
Actual Farmery Buck$ used reduced from 200 to 180 = 20 Farmery Buck$ difference.
20 Farmery Buck$ = $20
$20 must be paid back to Farmery Estate Brewery.